Good Lord. He posts after one game each week and he shouldn't be allowed to? That's rediculous. In that case, if someone makes a Nascar post, I guess they should have to find a Nascar board?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">both of you are right, it's a sports forum, so you can talk about whatever you want.
but Knight, you need to find a Titans board.. you do filter this board with a lot of Titan things over and over and over.. they have online forums for those type of things.. find one..</div></div>
True and I'm a member on all of them lol...
Lets see here what is it that I post huh?
Power Rankings? Which everyone talks about on the forum...
And I just stated what they done today it's not like I give you all a play by play on the whole season... BTW I'm going to keep on posting lol
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Good Lord. He posts after one game each week and he shouldn't be allowed to? That's rediculous. In that case, if someone makes a Nascar post, I guess they should have to find a Nascar board?
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Some people just want to hate...
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
The easiest thing to do would be if you don't want to read his Titans posts not to click on them.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The easiest thing to do would be if you don't want to read his Titans posts not to click on them. </div></div>
True that
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks